Make a Commitment, Make a Donation!
CASA’s “leveraging” ability is unique.
- Volunteers who serve as peer supervisors and administrative support are vital to the efficient operations of the CASA office
- Your contributions allows CASA to recruit, screen, train and supervise volunteer Advocates
- More volunteer Advocates are needed to serve the many children on our waiting list
- CASA's Board of Directors manages the 501c3 non-profit organization in a fiscally prudent and responsible manner
- Funding is needed to pay for on-going operations, including salaries, phones, background checks, insurance, and supplies and equipment.
Your donation dollars go directly to:
- Volunteer recruitment
- Screening costs
- Staff salaries: trainer, case managers
- Continuing education for CASAs
Please consider putting a check in the mail to:
|CASA of Ventura County
P.O. Box 1135
Camarillo, CA 93011-1135
or use the PayPal button below:
Save money while helping CASA through:
ConejoDeals.com or SimiDeals.com - view flyer
BOGOPOD.com Give Back Program - view flyer
You gift is tax deductible. You will receive a receipt in the mail
Bill Pay is a convenient way for you to provide much needed consistent financial support for CASA. Online banking services provide bill pay, usually without charge. Contact your bank.